4 bed House
Queens Road, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, TN4
OUTSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN PRIME LOCATION WITH DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
This calibre of property is rare to the market and encompasses style, luxury and elegance- an absolute must see!
Situated in the St Johns' area of the town with a driveway for two cars, this house is in a ideal location for sought after primary and secondary schools- including Tunbridge Well' Girls' Grammar and Skinners Grammar for Boys.
Internally the property is impressive and holds a lot of original features. You will find spacious hallway leading through to comfortable living room with open fire and bay window which allows light to pour in. There is then a further smaller room- ideal for office space.
There is a second reception room, again with fireplace and sash windows which open fully from floor to ceiling on to the patio area of the garden- perfect in the warm summer evenings!
The striking kitchen/ diner is the real talking point of this property. Comtemporary, stylish and with underfloor heating, this will be the room where undoubtedly most time will be spent. There is an array of storage, american style fridge freezer, dishwasher and the extensive gas hob and range cooker is situated on the central island. The dining area is also of great size and offers superb views of the garden. This part of the house will be ideal for entertaining all year round.
Furthermore, there is a utility room with sink and Miele wahing machine and separate WC.
Downstairs you are spoilt with a cinema/ family room which is of fantastic size, well insulated and there for your choice of use.
Head up the sweeping staircase and you will find convenient storage and family bathroom. The bathroom boasts double sink and shower over bath.
There are two generous double bedrooms and a further smaller bedroom- all have neutral decor and great views of the rear garden.
The master bedroom has the wow factor- spacious with firplace and far reaxching views over the town. To one side you have an impressive en suite with his and hers sinks and roll top bath. On the other side there is the advantage of a walk in dressing room- a real treat!
Externally the landscaped rear garden is stunning and not overlooked. The large patio allows for garden furniture and barbeque if you wish and there is a shed for storage.
Tunbridge Wells is a sought after town with everything on your doorstep; beautiful landscaped parks, a choice of state and private schools and a variety of bars, restaurants and chic cafes, as well as comprehensive shopping opportunities.
The historic Pantiles are within walking distance and provides boutique shops and brasseries, as well as various events such as jazz evenings.
The nearby mainline railway station provides direct access to London Bridge, London Cannon Street and London Charing Cross in under an hour and there is easy access to the A21 and the A26, which link to the motorway network throughout Kent and Sussex.
Please call 01892 546441 to arrange your viewing!
Council Tax Band: F
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.