3 bed Link Detached House
Conningbrook Lakes, Kennington, Ashford, TN24
THE ROWAN at Conningbrook Lakes is a stylish 3-bedroom home set over two storeys and includes fully integrated kitchen & en-suite to master bedroom. Show homes available to view seven days a week, call us now for more information.
The Rowan: a stylish 3-bedroom home set over two storeys. On the ground floor it offers a combined kitchen/diner with a selection of appliances, WC, and a separate living room with french doors leading out to the garden. On the first floor there is a dedicated study space, stylish family bathroom and 3 double bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from built-in wardrobes and an en-suite. Externally, the property benefits from a garden and private parking.
The former quarry site is nestled amongst the Conningbrook Lakes Country Park and Nature Reserve. The peaceful lakeside location offers a tranquil lifestyle on the edge of Ashford, with high speed links to London for commuters.
Conningbrook Lakes, a unique collection of high-quality new 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. With over 30 acres of Country Park on the doorstep, The spacious development is perfect setting for an active, healthy, happy lifestyle - offering something for all tastes and every pace.
Whether you're looking to upsize, downsize, or simply find your first place to call home - you're sure to find the perfect fit at Conningbrook Lakes.
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.