4 bed Detached House
Conningbrook Lakes, Kennington, Ashford, TN24
New build homes found at Conningbrook Lakes Ashford, THE ADMIRAL a contemporary, stylish four bedroom home with car barn and off street parking.
New build homes found at Conningbrook Lakes Ashford, The Admiral is a contemporary, stylish four bedroom detached home with living accommodation found over two floors, the ground floor offers an entrance hall, separate cloakroom, kitchen diner (with a range of appliances) that opens up on to a family room and a good size living room. To the first floor you will find a three piece bathroom suite and four bedrooms, the master bedroom and bedroom two have an en-suite shower room. This home comes with a lawned rear garden, a car barn and an off street parking space.
Conningbrook Lakes lies within Conningbrook Country Park featuring lakes, ponds, woodland and grassland. The peaceful lakeside location offers a tranquil lifestyle on the edge of Ashford, with high speed links to London for commuters.
Conningbrook Lakes, a unique collection of high-quality new 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. With over 30 acres of Country Park on the doorstep, The spacious development is perfect setting for an active, healthy, happy lifestyle - offering something for all tastes and every pace.
Living Room 18' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.64m x 3.48m )
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 11' 8" x 29' 6" ( 3.56m x 8.99m )
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 4 11' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.43m x 1.80m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only. External photo is used for indicative purposes only and not necessary plot being sold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.