4 bed Detached House
Conningbrook Lakes, Kennington, Ashford, TN24
New build homes found at Conningbrook Lakes Ashford, THE PRIMROSE is a contemporary, stylish four bedroom detached home with good sized living accommodation. Conningbrook Lakes lies within Conningbrook Country Park featuring lakes, ponds, woodland and grassland.
**SHOW HOMES OPEN! - By appointment only**
New build homes found at Conningbrook Lakes Ashford, The Primrose is a contemporary, stylish four bedroom detached home with living accommodation found over two floors, the ground floor offers an entrance hall, separate cloakroom, kitchen/dining room (with a range of appliances) a good size living room and a separate study. To the first floor you will find a three piece bathroom suite and four bedrooms, two bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. This home comes with a lawned rear garden and a car barn with off street parking.
Conningbrook Lakes lies within Conningbrook Country Park featuring lakes, ponds, woodland and grassland. The peaceful lakeside location offers a tranquil lifestyle on the edge of Ashford, with high speed links to London for commuters.
Conningbrook Lakes, a unique collection of high-quality new 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. With over 30 acres of Country Park on the doorstep, The spacious development is perfect setting for an active, healthy, happy lifestyle - offering something for all tastes and every pace.
Living Room 17' 10" x 14' 11" ( 5.44m x 4.55m )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.90m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.51m )
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 13' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.99m )
Study 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.