4 bed Detached House
Mount Mead, Trottiscliffe, West Malling, ME19
Plot 2 Mountmead is a spectacular new build detached house in an exclusive development of just two houses. The house has extraordinary living areas with a large double aspect lounge, beautifully appointed Kitchen/Dining area and bi-fold doors allowing views across the garden, woodland and reservoir.
The large living area of this property includes a double aspect large lounge with feature fireplace, and large kitchen/diner with beautifully appointed kitchen including matching breakfast bar. A further utility room is available for further storage with a downstairs W.C
The accommodation upstairs includes four double bedrooms, two of which are served by a well-appointed family bathroom, and the master bedroom, which has an en suite shower room.
Externally a long driveway leads exclusively to the two Mountmead properties both complete with their own private driveways. They also have included a lovely patio area to the rear along with a lawned garden.
The perfect family home, book your viewing now to avoid disappointment on 01732 874 990
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the show home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.