3 bed Detached Bungalow
Mount Mead, Trottiscliffe, West Malling, ME19
Plot 1 Mountmead is one of two properties and is a spectacular rarely available new build detached bungalow. The house has an extraordinary open plan living area with vaulted ceiling, and bi-fold doors allowing view across the garden, woodland, and reservoir, and underfloor heating throughout.
The principal reception room features a double-aspect living area with an inglenook fireplace and wide floor-to-ceiling bi-fold doors leading to the rear terrace, garden, and woodland beyond. The stunning and spacious kitchen/breakfast room is equipped with a wide choice of base and full height cabinetry, as well as a matching island unit and integrated appliances. Additional storage is available in the adjacent utility room.
The accommodation includes three double bedrooms, two of which are served by a well-appointed family bathroom, and the master bedroom, which has an en suite shower room.
Externally a long driveway leads exclusively to the two Mountmead properties both complete with their own private driveways. They also have included a lovely patio area to the rear along with a lawned garden.
Perfect for downsizers, and families alike, call now to book a viewing on this beautiful rarely available home on 01732 874990.
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the show home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.