5 bed Detached House
The Laurels, Littlebourne, Canterbury, CT3
STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME! Highly specified & includes double garage.
Littlebourne is the perfect location for families, with a mix of rural life with the beautiful countryside and the village amenities. LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING!
**65% NOW RESERVED**
"The Holly" is a 5 bedroom Detached House, with double garage and garden. This outstanding property has a large, open plan, ground floor layout, with the kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden with bi-fold doors. The kitchen is fully fitted with luxury appliances and a large breakfast island. The large living area spans front to rear, with a modern fireplace and bi-fold doors out to the substantial garden. On the first floor is the principal bedroom and a double bedroom, each with its own en-suite, a single bedroom and the main bathroom. The second floor has a double bedroom, a single bedroom and shower room.
Littlebourne is located approximately 4 miles from the historic Cathedral City of Canterbury which is home to great shopping and leisure options along with plenty of restaurants, bars and hospitality facilities. The area is highly recommend for education with two universities and a selection of excellent primary and secondary schools throughout the City and nearby villages. Canterbury's network of transport services links a number of local towns including Thanet, Sandwich, Ashford and beyond with both M2 and M20 motorways easily accessible. Two main line train stations, Canterbury East and Canterbury West, set on each side of the City offer regular high speed services allowing passengers to reach the heart of London within 50 minutes journey time.
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home of The Thomas and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.