5 bed Detached House
Ashford Road, Great Chart, Ashford, TN23
JUST RELEASED - final 5 bedroom detached house now available to reserve 'off plan'. 'The Burlington' provides generous accommodation throughout , boasting 2,210 sq ft over 2 storey's, impressive kitchen/dining/family room, living room, 2 en-suites, with main bedroom enjoying large dressing area.
Chilmington Lakes offers an exclusive collection of luxurious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in a beautiful landscaped setting, benefitting from stylish living spaces and boasting an array of modern features and very luxurious specifications as standard. Traditionally built, these unique homes have been created to offer the very best of modern living and an exceptional quality of life.
Perfectly placed in a stunning rural location in the heart of the Garden of England, Chilmington Lakes offers elegant homes in an idyllic Kent countryside setting only three miles from the popular and well connected town of Ashford, with world-class high-speed rail connections direct to London St. Pancras in 38 minutes.
There really is no better place to call home.
Kitchen/dining Area 19' 3" x 13' 6" ( 5.87m x 4.11m )
Family Area 21' 7" x 17' ( 6.58m x 5.18m )
Living Room 19' 3" x 13' 9" ( 5.87m x 4.19m )
Utility Room 10' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.98m )
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.45m )
Dressing Area 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 19' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 3 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 4 15' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 5 15' 5" x 7' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.18m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.