2 bed Detached House
New Dover Road, Canterbury, CT1
A rare opportunity to buy the FREEHOLD of two blocks comprising a total of ELEVEN APARTMENTS. Close to Canterbury City and train station, the properties include NINE FULLY LET apartments offering a great yearly income and two privately owned apartments with leaseholds.
A rare opportunity to buy ELEVEN APARTMENTS within two blocks on the outskirts of Canterbury and offering easy access to the city centre, Canterbury East train station and universities. The two blocks are made up of 6 flats and 5 flats respectively, with nine apartments fully let and acheiving a great yearly rental income. The other two apartments are privately owned with separate leaseholds.
Further information is available from our office on request.
Ground floor, two bedroom, Approximately 786 Square Feet.
First floor, two bedrooms, approx. 786 square feet.
First floor, two bedroom, approximately 732 square feet
Second Floor, Two bedroom, approximately786 square feet
Second floor, two bedroom, approximately 657 square feet.
Third Floor Penthouse Apartment, privately owned on a leasehold.
Ground floor, two bedroom, approximately 657 square feet
Ground floor, one bedroom, approx 549 square feet
First floor, two bedrooms, approx. 753 square feet. Privately owned on a leasehold.
First floor, one bedroom, approximately 549 square feet
Second floor, two bedroom penthouse apartment, approx. 775 square feet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.