5 bed Detached House
Puckle Lane, Canterbury, Kent, CT1
A most impressive individually designed five bedroom detached house with balcony and views towards the cathedral, situated on the south side of Canterbury
City View is a stunning individual designed home built by a well regarded reputable builders Pettman Homes. The property presents striking mellow brick with a mix of steel, glass and wood façade under a tiled roof.
Internally the property is arranged over three floors with the ground floor being open plan which offers versatile and flexible living, perfect for the modern day life style. The stylish and very high specifications include chrome architrave door framing, German kitchen, aluminum windows, doors and bi-folds, walnut staircase, rising to first and second floor, surround sound music and security system, mood lighting, Bluetooth control pad, under floor heating, heat recovery system, balcony with views to the cathedral, and landscaped garden, all with the added comfort and security of a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
- Entrance hall attractive entry door opens into the hall, with tiled flooring which sweeps through to the dining and kitchen area, full height aluminum glazed windows and walnut staircase with glass back step rise to first floor.
- Kitchen - German crafted kitchen with a range of full height and base cabinets, handless soft closing doors and drawers, Central Island, all complemented with attractive work surfaces and glass splash-back to one wall. Integrated appliances include Gaggenau oven, warming drawer, microwave, ceramic hob, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, double fridge and freezers.
- Sitting room featuring highly contemporary concrete slabbing to one wall incorporating remote control feature fire with glass front, recess housing for wall mounted TV, bi-folding doors, opening onto sun terrace
- Family/games area has two glass lanterns; patio doors open onto the garden.
- Inner hall giving access to garaging and WC.
- WC with hand touch cistern, wall mounted hand basin, attractive tiling.
First Floor landing, airing and linen cupboards, stairs rising to second floor.
- Guest bedroom, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes stairs leading to mezzanine, aluminum windows, with remote control blinds, air conditioning unit wall mounted Bluetooth pad. En suite panelled bath, walled mounted WC and hand basin grey porcelain tiling.
- Bedroom 3 & 4 are double rooms both having en -suite showers rooms.
- Bedroom 5, currently arranged as an office with soft close door leading to equipment room, full height patio doors opening on to balcony.
- Balcony, glass surround, further patio doors lead into the kitchenette.
- Master bedroom suite, occupies the third floor, with dressing room, Shower room, comprising of walkin shower, chrome rain head, twin hand basins, full height glazed windows with vanity glass, all beautifully finished and tiled
- Integral double garage, power and light, metal roll automatic doors, personal door through to inner hall.
- Gardens - beautifully landscaped with useful outbuilding and extra wooded area.
The property is approached off Puckle lane onto a block paved drive, edged with flower borders, outside lighting and provides ample parking.
The rear garden has a large sandstone sun terrace, lawns, well stocked flower beds and outside lighting, is perfect for al fresco dining. In addition there's an excellent outbuilding for storage, and at the top of the garden, slopes down to an extra wooded area.
The property is situated in a sought after residential area, just on the edge of Canterbury city. Canterbury offers excellent shopping, many cultural and historic points of interests, to include Canterbury Cathedral, a choice of educational establishments both in the state and private sectors along with universities and colleges.
Leisure amenities include the Marlowe Theatre, cinemas, museums and wide choice of sports facilities, including Canterbury cricket ground, good selection of golf courses and the Polo Farm Sports Club, leisure centre, swimming pool, water sports and fishing can found along the coast.
Transport links are also good with the High speed trains operating from Canterbury West to London St. Pancras. Other services to Victoria, Cannon Street and Charing Cross run from Canterbury East.
The A2 gives easy access to the Port of Dover and the Channel Tunnel Terminal at Cheriton, both offering services to the continent.
Strictly by appointment through Jackson-Stops.
Tel: 01227 781600
Head out of Canterbury on the Old Dover Road and proceed for approximately 200 yards to the traffic lights. Turn right into Nursery Fields. Proceed up Nursery Fields then turn left into Puckle Lane. The property will be found halfway down on the left hand side.
- Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
- Local Authority: Canterbury City Council
- Council Tax band G(2018/19):
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Individual contemporary home
South side of Canterbury
Views towards cathedral
3 reception rooms