4 bed Detached Bungalow
Upper Harbldown, Canterbury, Kent, CT2
A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GROUNDS OF APPROXIMATLEY HALF AN ACRE ENJOYING WONDERFUL VIEWS OUT TOWARDS BIGBURY WOODS
Laingthorn is a spacious detached bungalow built in 1985 with attractive painted elevations, under tiled roof.
The property has double glazed window, double garage and grounds of approximately half an acre, boasting wonderful views out towards Bigbury woods.
- Entrance Hall, L shaped entrance hall with a double glazed entry door and double panelled glass doors leading into the sitting room
- Sitting Room, exposed brick central column feature fire place with gas fire
- Dining room, has patio doors leading to conservatory
- Conservatory, is double glazed with ceramic tiled flooring and pitched roof
- Kitchen breakfast Room, has a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, four gas ring hob, double electric oven, 1 and a ½ bowl stainless steel sink and attractive tiled flooring
- Inner hall, has a personal door leading through to double garage and rear door giving access to the gardens
- Utility room, has a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink and ceramic tiled flooring
- Master bedroom, has built in wardrobes, double glazed windows overlooking the rear gardens and en suite
- Further 3 double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Jack and Jill family bathroom/ wet room
- Redundant swimming pool,
- Double Garage, plus additional parking
The property is access of Wingate Hill via a shared drive with the neighboring property called Alderley.
The front of the property has raised sleeper flower beds ample parking, and access to the front entrance and double garage.
The beautiful gardens sweep around the property and are mainly laid to lawns, with a wealth of mature trees and shrubs, sun terrace, redundant swimming pool, summer house, well stocked flower borders, outside lighting, views out over to Bigbury Woods and enclosed tree and fenced boundary.
Laingthorn is situated in a semi rural setting of Upper Harbledown. This is a short walk away from Harbledown that has a village church and public houses/restaurant that lies approximately 2 miles from the Cathedral City of Canterbury, which offers excellent shopping centre many cultural interests Marlowe Theater many restaurants and café bars.
Recreation facilities are also good sport /leisure center home of Kent Cricket, good choice of golf clubs and the Polo Farm sports club are all in easy reach.
Educational facilities in Canterbury include extensive schools in the independent and state sectors, colleges and universities.
High speed trains run from Canterbury West to London St. Pancras in about 58 minutes and other services operate in to London Victoria, from Canterbury East. There is easy access to the A2 giving access to the Port of Dover and the Channel Tunnel Terminals and Cheriton which operates services to the continent.
Motorway connection are also good with A2 linking in to M20, M25 and M2
- Services: Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage
- Local Authority: Canterbury City Council
- Council Tax band (2018/19): G
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Head out of Canterbury towards the A2, at the roundabout head straight continue through the traffic lights then take a right into the central lane, turn right onto Wingate hill (Upper Harbledown), continue up the hill for approximately half a mile, and just pasted the bend on the left hand side you'll see a sign for a property called Alderley turn into the drive keeping left, for Laingthorn.