4 bed Detached Bungalow
Meadow Close, Bridge, Canterbury, Kent, CT4
AN ATTRACTIVE AND SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GROUNDS OF ABOUT 0.8 OF AN ACRE SET IN A PRIVATE POSITON IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF BRIDGE
Four Seasons we believe was built in the 1970's by a local builder, construction is of red/grey brick, glazed windows, attractive fascia boards under a tiled roof. The property is now in need of some modernization but provides flexible and spacious accommodation.
The property is located in a slightly elevated private position and boasts garden and woodland of approximately 0.8 acres.
- L shaped Entrance Hall with exposed brick feature wall and plentiful built in storage
- Garden Room - sliding double glazed doors opening onto sun terrace, arch way leading to dining area
- Split level Sitting room with exposed brick featured fire
- place with wood burner and reassess either side for display, full height windows
- Kitchen has a comprehensive range of cabinets, to include electric double oven, stainless steel sink, and ceramic electric hob.
- Utility room, boiler airing cupboard and butler sink
- Breakfast room/ Office has redundant boiler, fitted shelving and side door giving access to gardens
- Master bedroom - full height windows, range of built in wardrobes and storage cupboard.
- En-suite with tiled paneled bath, hand basin, WC, separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Three further bedrooms, all having built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom - white suite, chrome fittings, hand basin set in vanity unit, separate shower tiling to walls.
- Detached double Garage with up and over door.
- Garden and grounds including woodland of approximately 0.8 of an acre.
The property sits in a slightly elevated position accessed from a private lane, which leads onto the private drive providing ample parking and detached garage.
The front gardens are laid to lawn edged with well stocked flower boarders, ornamental wall and step leading to front entrance.
The secluded rear gardens have an abundance of planting with mature trees and shrubs, lawn, summer house, and good size patio. To side of the garden is a lovely well established wooded area to enjoy walks and wild life.
- Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage
- Local Authority: Canterbury City Council, Canterbury
- Council Tax band (2018/19): F
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
- Viewings Strictly by appointment through Jackson-Stops. Tel: 01227 781600.
Head out of Canterbury via the New Dover road towards the A2 keeping left. Follow signs for Bridge Patrixbourne. At the T-junction turn right, follow the road to next T-Junction and turn left towards Bridge. Head through the High Street and proceed a little way up Bridge Hill. Take the second left into Meadow close then take the second right on the private drive. Follow the drive bearing round to the left, then Four Seasons will ahead of you.
Jackson-Stops Private Finance specialises in advising on and arranging competitive mortgages quickly, efficiently and in a stress-free manner. Please contact the office for further information.
The village offers a wide range of local shops and amenities including the well regarded primary school, health centre, tennis courts, local store, post office and a selection of pubs and restaurants.
Canterbury offers excellent educational facilities with a wide choice of schools in the independent sector, as well as Grammar schools and other state schools, colleges and universities.
The City has many cultural interests, leisure and sporting amenities including Marlowe Theatre, wonderful Cathedral, museums, excellent shopping centre and wide choice of sporting facilities.
High speed trains run from Canterbury West to London St. Pancras in 58 minutes and there is easy access to the A2 linking to the motorway networks.
The port of Dover and Channel Tunnel terminal at Folkestone both operate services to the continent
Grounds of about 0.8 acres