2 bed House
East Street, FAVERSHAM, ME13
***PRIVATE GREAT SIZED REAR GARDEN***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***FANTASTIC LOCATION***CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE***CLOSE TO MAINLINE STATION***
***DO NOT MISS OUT***
We welcome to the market this wonderful Victorian cottage which is situated in a perfect location for easy access to the town centre and mainline train station.
This cottage welcomes you into a good sized living area which leads onto a separate generously sized dining area. Both rooms are light, airy and spacious. There is a door from the dining area which leads you down to an unconverted cellar.
As you continue through the property you come to the kitchen which benefits from having a door to the private back garden. At the end of the kitchen there is a WC and sink.
Upstairs the property is of a great size. The second bedroom is a good sized double bedroom with built in cupboard. The master bedroom is also a great size double bedroom and the main family bathroom is off the master bedroom. The family bathroom has a shower over bath, WC and sink.
Outside the property hugely benefits from a very good sized private and secure garden.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.