3 bed Flat
Market Place, FAVERSHAM, ME13
***IN THE HEART OF FAVERSHAM***THREE BEDROOMS***APARTMENT***EXTREMELY SPACIOUS***EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED***MASTER WITH EN-SUITE***KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE***PARKING SPACE***INTEGRATED WHITE GOODS***
***SUPERB PERIOD APARTMENT***EXCEPTIONALLY MODERN AND WELL PRESENTED***PARKING SPACE***
We welcome to the market this fantastically spacious Grade II listed apartment. The property is located in the heart of Faversham overlooking Market Place. The property is located on the first floor and benefits hugely from having its own private entrance to the apartment.
The property offers three great sized bedrooms and the master bedroom benefits from having an en-suite. The kitchen area is very spacious and light with integrated white goods. This kitchen space offers plenty of room for dining too.
The living area has three large windows making the room exceptionally light and airy, the room is extremely spacious with plenty of room for seating.
The main family bathroom has an exceptionally modern and great sized shower with separate bath, WC and sink. The en-suite off the master bedroom has a spacious shower, WC and sink - both bathrooms benefit from a good sized heated towel rail.
The property also hugely benefits from having a lobby area, it's a great size and perfect for general storage space / shoes and coats.
A viewing is recommended to see how much this apartment has to offer. The property is exceptionally well presented throughout and should not be missed!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.