4 bed Detached House
Pegwell Road, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11
Pegwell Road is a lovely individually designed home built to a high specification by a well known and regarded local developer St Crispins Homes. Construction is brick under tiled roof, attractive glass and steel balcony, sea views, under floor heating to ground floor, beautiful fitted kitchen and stylish bathrooms.
- Entrance Hall, tiled floor and stairs to First Floor
- Cloakroom, white suite with hand basin set into vanity unit and attractive tiling.
- Sitting/Dining Room, feature fireplace, log burner, double glazed bay window to the front, tiled floor to the dining area, which also features in the kitchen, bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden.
- Kitchen, contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen with soft close doors integrated appliances, granite work surfaces,
integrated appliances to include ceramic hob, extractor, oven and microwave/oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher all complimented by attractive worktops and tiled flooring.
- Utility Room fitted cabinets, granite worktops, tiled floor.
- Rear Hall, door leading to garden and personal door into double garage.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom with En Suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2, balcony En Suite shower room.
- 2 Further bedrooms
- Family Bathroom all beautifully fitted and tiled.
- Double Garage
To the front of the property there is an ornamental wall with flower beds, blocked paved drive leading to the front entrance and garage, timber gate which opens to the rear gardens.
Rear Garden has beautiful sandstone sun terrace, lawn, paved pathway, mature trees, shrubs and enclosed fencing.
Pegwell Road is located in a well regarded and sought after residential area of Ramsgate which offers local
amenities, lovely cliff top walks, all approximately 5
minutes away, sporting and recreation facilities are available in the area including Golf clubs with Royal St. Georges and Princes in Sandwich which are nearby. There is a Royal Temple yacht club which overlooks the stunning Royal Harbour and Marine at Ramsgate.
Rail links are good, the high speed operating into St. Pancras, motorway connections gives access for the A299, links into the M2 and other motorway networks. The port of Dover and the channel tunnel terminal at Cheriton both offer services to the continent.
- Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas.
- Local Authority: Thanet District Council
- Council Tax band (2018/19): TBA
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Jackson-Stops Private Finance specialises in advising on and arranging competitive mortgages quickly, efficiently and in a stress-free manner. Please contact the office for further information.
Strictly by appointment through Jackson-Stops.
Tel: 01227 781600