4 bed Detached House
Pegwell Road, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11
Pegwell Road is a good size individually designed contemporary home built by the well known and regarded St. Crispins Home. Built to a high specification complemented with contemporary finishes, construction is of Red brick, through render under tiled roof with attractive upvc windows, Juliette balcony, sea views, stylish kitchen, bathroom and En Suite facilities, beautiful internal doors, tiling and integral garage. Under floor heating to the ground floor. Perfect for the modern day living.
- Entrance Hall, stairs rising to first floor, WC with attractive hand basin set into vanity unit,
- Sitting Area, central feature fireplace with log burner, double glazed windows to side and box bay window to the front.
- Dining Area, bi-fold doors opening onto the rear patio, skylight windows. Tiled flooring which also feature in the kitchen.
- Kitchen, comprehensive range of attractive high gloss base and wall mounted cabinets, integrated appliances to include ceramic hob, extractor, double electric ovens, fridge/freezer and dishwasher all complimented by attractive worktops and tiled flooring.
- Utility, fitted cabinets, granite worktops and tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Master Bedroom with En Suite shower room.
- Guest Bedroom with Juliette balcony, En Suite shower room.
- Two further Bedrooms.
- Stylish Family Bathroom which is all beautifully fitted and tiled.
- Integral Double Garage
To the front of the property an ornamental wall with flower boarders and small lawn area, block paving providing ample parking, timber gates giving access to the rear gardens.
Rear garden is slightly elevated, sandstone patio, steps leading up to lawn area with flower boarders, shrubs and enclosed timber fence boundary.
Pegwell Road is located in a well regarded and sought after residential area of Ramsgate which offers local amenities, lovely cliff top walks, all approximately 5 minutes away, sporting and recreation facilities are available in the area including Golf clubs with Royal St. Georges and Princes in Sandwich which are nearby. The Royal Temple Yacht Club overlooks the stunning Royal Harbour and Marina at Ramsgate. Rail links are also good, the high speed operating into St. Pancras, motorway connections give access to the A299 which links into the M2 and other motorway networks. The port of Dover and the channel terminal at Cheriton both offer services to the continent.
- Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity, gas
- Local Authority: Thanet District Council
- Council Tax band (2018/19): TBA
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation
Jackson-Stops Private Finance specialises in advising on and arranging competitive mortgages quickly, efficiently and in a stress-free manner. Please contact the office for further information.
Strictly by appointment through Jackson-Stops.
Tel: 01227 781600