Foundation Estate Agents (formerly Foundation Property Services) are an Independent Estate Agency whose ethos is to offer exceptional customer service, extremely high quality marketing and true value for money. The company was founded in 2007 and has steadily grown, enjoying an excellent reputation for selling quality homes across East Kent.
We are committed to delivering the very highest standards of service and expertise and believe very firmly in traditional values, such as always calling you when we say we will and making sure our clients are kept completely up to date.
We have developed a comprehensive marketing strategy to ensure that the properties we advertise reach as many buyers as possible, with a focus on local, regional and London marketing. This marketing strategy includes:
• London marketing via our associated Park Lane office
• National coverage through our membership of The Guild Of Property Professionals
• London press advertising with the Living South Resident
• Regional press advertising with the Kent Life magazine
• Extensive online advertising on websites such as rightmove.co.uk, OnTheMarket.com, CountryLife.co.uk, kenthomes.co.uk and more
• High quality A4 brochures with floor plans and professional photography (on suitable properties)
• An internal inspection of your property by our team prior to marketing
• Property mailed, emailed and phoned out to our comprehensive database of buyers
• Accompanied viewings
• Viewing feedback within 48 hours
• Regular marketing updates throughout
Our office is located just off the Brenley junction at Boughton-under-Blean. This gives us excellent access to Faversham, Canterbury, Whitstable and the rest of East Kent via the A2, A299 and M2 and allows us to cover an incredibly large geographical area. As a result our experienced team has an outstanding local knowledge of East Kent and huge resources to assist you, whether you are considering buying or selling a property.
Foundation Estate Agents is a trading name of Foundation Property Services (Kent) Limited.